When I was done visiting, I went for a walk behind Queen's Park Care Center to look at the beautiful gardens! It is so pretty back there! Mom used to go for walks out there a lot when she first was admitted there but is no longer able to go for walks out there alone. When our weather gets a bit nicer I can take her out there though. She used to have a nice acquaintance with the ducks and the squirrels that reside in the garden...except she would pet the squirrels and one scratched her one day and the nurses were quite concerned for her safety out in the yard. There is a duck pond and so many beautiful plants. Here is a sampling of the gardens behind the facility!
Lacie in Hallowed Halls, 1971
-
October has arrived! The second 'ber month of the year. September was
especially beautiful this year with mild weather and very pleasant days.
It was ...
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment