Friday, May 15, 2009

PINK SATURDAY!!




Welcome to Pink Saturday! This Pink Beauty is at the local community center!


Well I am BACK.....not that I have been anywhere but I am back with a post for Pink Saturday after a few weeks absence....life kind of got in the way...don't you just hate when that happens? Spring came and with that came spring cleaning and just a million little things that kept me away. Be sure and drop by Beverly's blog at How Sweet The Sound for a list of all the participants in this weeks event!

This is a darling little set I found for my granddaughter and her play kitchen last Christmas! Of course it just had to come home and go under the Christmas tree as it is both mine and her favorite color...PINK!

This same little princess granddaughter found a cup (that perfectly describes what she would like to be if she had her way) in the Los Angeles airport last summer when we were coming home from Disneyland!

And here in person, is the little princess who owns all this neat stuff. As you can see she is in her favorite color and has Hello Kitty decorating her top.

And lastly, the princess and I were browsing through the local Disney store a couple of weeks ago and when we checked out, the clerk asked if we wanted to purchase one of their "promo" items. I asked what they were and she pointed to the shelves behind her where various cups were on display. Out of three shelves of cups, there was exactly one pink one and of course my eyes went directly to it...and Tinkerbell and the pink cup came home with us...I mean really, who could resist Tinkerbell on a pink cup!

Happy Pink Saturday everyone and thanks so much for stopping by!

16 comments:

Tara said...

What a lucky little lady to have a Grandma to spoil her so. i would have had so much fun with those toys when I was little, I'm sure she will too. Happy Pink Saturday and have a great weekend1

Melly said...

Hi Linda, your granddaughter is adorable!!I just love all the pink treasures you got for her.
Have a super sweet Pink Saturday!
Melly:)

Lisa said...

LOVE all your pinks! Glad you could pass on the pink gene! hehehe
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Nancy said...

Tinkerbell and pink...perfect combo for an adorable granddaughter. :)Nancy

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Sit-N-Chat said...

What pink pretties. Makes for a lovely little girl kitchen. And again, the granddaughter is beautiful.

Have a great weekend.

Jennifer

♥Mimi♥ said...

It's raining cats and dogs in Upper Michigan today with oodles of cold wind. Not very spring-like so traveling from blog to blog on Pink Saturday is really a treat for me today.

Thanks so much for sharing a little something of yourself today. I really need all the pink I can get with the weather we are having☺

I sure hope you had the chance to play house with that special little girl in your life once she opened her gift!

Hoping this weekend is filled with the j♥y of being surrounded by those you love and those who love you.

Claudia said...

So perfect for a little one's kitchen! Happy Pink Saturday!

Elyse said...

i love all of the pinks you have rounded up!

happy PS 2 U!

xo

Elyse said...

Way to get back in the swing of pink Saturday!! Looks great. What a fabulous job you did. I love those matching pink appliances. How cool!

Char said...

they learn very young what beauty is....pink of course! so very sweet, happy pink saturday, Char

Susie Jefferson said...

She's adorable - that pink set (and mug) suits her perfectly. Happy Pink Saturday!

Betty said...

I can't get over how old your granddaughter looks now! Enjoyed all her pretty pink things. She's a cutie!

Deanna said...

Hi Linda!
What kind of flower is that? It's so pretty and frilly. You must have so much fun making your grandbaby smile. I love the play kitchen gadgets....I want a set just like that...lol!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday
Deanna :D

Shirl said...

Hello Happy Pink Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by. It's a small world for sure. Like your friend Cape May is my favorite vacation spot.
Have a great week!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Beansieleigh said...

I think I've gone to Heaven? Look at all the dollies, and the pink kitchen set!!!.. I need to sit down.
Oh! I AM sitting down! What a treat stopping here! Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday, and that the week is treating you well!