Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thursday at the mall



Thursday Loretta and I met at Metrotown mall for lunch and a few hours of stimulating conversation. Time always goes by way too quickly when we meet up. Charmin Chatty Cathy came along with me to the mall because she talks and Loretta hadn't heard one talk before. It was kind of hard to hear her in the food court as it turns out it is a pretty noisy place but she got the idea. So we had lunch at Manchu Wok and then wandered into Build a Bear as it is one of the few "fun" places left in the mall and I had a coupon burning a hole in my pocket to use there. We visited several stores while shopping and then I had to go as I had to pick up my fur balls at the groomer. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon! We should do it more often.

1 comment:

Loretta said...

OK, I'm all for that; how about every 2 weeks? It was fun. And I love Charmin and your new yellow top.