Friday, February 5, 2010

DAKOTAH IS TURNING SIX!!

In a few short hours Dakotah will turn 6 years old. I remember so well the night she was born. I was sewing a doll dress when my son called to say they were leaving for the hospital. A few short hours later she arrived and I rushed to the hospital to meet her. She was the cutest little thing I had ever seen. And she still is. She has spent the last two nights staying over here and yesterday we dragged her birthday presents over to my mom's place so she could watch Dakotah open them. As you can see she is thrilled...the first picture where she is so excited is because she just realized she had opened up Disney Princess Tiana toddler doll which she had no idea she was getting and as the store is now gone, she was so surprised and happy to have a few last memories of Disney store things.










No comments: